Horris Hill is an independent day and boarding preparatory school for 130 boys, located near Newbury, Berks.
Surrounded by 85 acres of woodland and playing fields on the Hampshire/Berkshire borders, Horris Hill is an idyllic location, with a mix of mid-century red brick and tile hung buildings.
To facilitate its expansion, 360 were appointed to carry out extensive refurbishment of an existing teaching room into a new pre-school area. This included:
- Strip out of existing facilities
- Cutting in a new external doorway to access external play area
- Fitting out a new kitchenette with under sink water heater
- New dedicated WC with IPS panelling and UPVC washable wall system
- Installation of a Teaching Wall with Interactive touchscreen and storage units
- Relocation of electric distribution board, installation of LED lighting and new power sockets throughout
- New vinyl wood effect flooring and decoration throughout.